Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Not just a chalet

I've organised many many many things - be it for work, band or my personal stuff. The upcoming chalet is just one of my projects for the year. I honestly just hoped it'd be the easiest since I was just going to send a message out and see how many responded.

Sure enough there were responses, some saying they'll turn up and some saying they won't. And food wise I thought it'd be simple if I just ordered some buffet food and we just got together like that.

For some strange reason, Dearie has taken particular interest in this project and is now doing the oh-so-sweet thing of checking out details, thinking about the food, getting people to make sure they turn up...

This is the first time I've ever seen him interested in ANY of my little projects at all. And it's so very cute to see him do that. Poor thing is putting in more effort than me. How can?!

Times like these when I'm really stretching myself to deal with changes at work, and i'm always tired and sulky.. yet he's doing exactly what I need him to do.... to care........

Cue: AWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWwwwwwww.......

I need to think of something I can do liaoz.... Maybe I should buy him the bag he was eyeing... or better still, get him a Motorola V3 in red. That's what he REALLY wants right now.

Anyone selling theirs? Haha!

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Anyone wanna buy N95 body? haha worthless lor

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Sianz 1/2 if u organise n not enough ppl come... Machiam popularity contest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home