Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Half year point

I have restrained from re-visiting the same old topic I was lamenting about earlier this year, but this is just a reminder that I will... in another half a year's time. I told myself I'd give him a year, and now half the time's up.

It's probably still too early to say, what with him starting work only 1 month ago. It'd be too demanding to ask him to start planning immediately but hey, I plan before I even start anything....

Let's just see if he shows any sign of wanting to save up. If he does, maybe it won't be so bad.... And let's just see if he shows remotely any sign of wanting to settle down with me in the near future...

I won't sit here and wait around for so long. I'm not rushing him, because I myself am probably not ready either. But still, such a thought would be nice to share wouldn't it?

I've pictured myself asking him... 6 months or so from now... or perhaps longer...
So, now you've got your dream bike... finishing/finished your degree... what next?

I am pretty sure the answer would not be what I want - and so I am already preparing for what I must say/do when it does come to that point. What is it I really do want out of the relationship.. I need to be clear at that time.

I'm still bracing myself for that.. It may seem a while away, but if I start prepping myself now, I hope it wouldn't be as painful to handle then.

Let's wait and see... there's still time for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home