Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Not my day

For some reason I just didn't seem very cheery today. Could've been because Dearie was being so damn irritating the day before, or just simply 'cos my period's coming.

I bought both the thumbdrive AND a Sony Bravia (U series) LCD tv. Now... how should I rearrange my room. hmm...

Results will be out tomorrow. Please let me pass................

Plenty to do... too little time. Many things to buy... too little money...
argh.

My list:
1) Think of what furniture I need to get with the re-arrangment of my room
2) Watch Ratatoullie
3) Watch Hairspray
4) Try to practise on the piano more
5) Try to arrange more flute quartets
6) Read more books
7) Register for driving lessons
8) Learn dancing or Japanese
9) Exercise
10) Buy Levi's crystallised jeans
11) Buy e65
12) Get SCV for my room
13) Manage my money carefully after this 1 month of extravagance
14) Get my stuff for the chalets and short company trip to Desaru this month

PS: To all those who've msged me on MSN, I'm sorry for not replying. Most times, I'm really not at the computer. These days I'm hardly on MSN. When I use the computer, I only check my gmail, Friendster and sometimes Yahoo mail.

To those I want to meet up with, it's not that I don't want to. It's that sometimes I need to stay late in the office that I don't know how I can be sure not to miss the appointment.

I'm off to rest now. Tired. Tomorrow is a day I'm very sure I'll be in the office till late. I'm not complaining about the work. I'm just easily irritated when I can't get a cab home at 9pm. I'm glad I've got nice colleagues. I hope I'm doing fine. Part of my job is to send reminders to them and chase them for updates. I'm sure this pisses some of them off. Hope they understand that it's just my job to do so.

Taking it slow and steady at this job. As long as my boss and colleagues think I helped them in some way, I should feel comforted in some way.

Off to bed now. Must enjoy the cool cool weather while it lasts. Tomorrow must wear long sleeves again. The office seems to be the place for penguins and polar bears these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home