Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Let me remind you: I'm just a girl.

I haven’t blogged in a while. There’s much to say but just too little time to write.

But as usual, what brings me to the blog are usually my mood swings – be them up or down. And I have to admit, it’s usually down when it comes to blogging. How sad to associate it like that.

I was in need of some company. Time with my boyfriend after yet another long week. Saturday was here at last. He came over, but only to sleep. And he did that throughout. He didn’t even wake up when I said I was hungry and wanted to go and eat. I mean, fine, you’re tired. The least you can do is try to hong3 me in the morning. Say something like: Sorry I didn’t keep you company last night.

Or if you dread the word, just say: Don’t angry lah…

Very difficult meh?! Sigh… But no. It was as if nothing happened. And the more he was nonchalant about it, the angrier I became.

By the time I left the house for flute practice I was no longer angry, but upset. That my own bf couldn’t even be bothered to try and cheer me up. Woo me back.

The whole of Sunday was miserable, and I am expecting no better for today. Don’t say I didn’t try. I smsed him to say I hoped he knew the reason why I was upset. He didn’t reply that one.

Later, our friend wanted to treat us to K-dinner. I was already with her with a couple of others so obviously I went. At least I actually did msg to ask if he was interested. I even tried calling but he didn’t pick up.

So what now. It’s my fault he’s pissed off instead?

Hello? I seriously do not think I did anything wrong at all lor. Is it very evil to just want a little attention once or twice a week? I mean what’s a boyfriend for then? What’s a girlfriend for?

I know I know. I’m blowing up a tiny matter into something way over the top. Considering how nice he’s been this whole time thus far, it’s really petty. Still, I think that as a girlfriend, it’s about time I exercise some privileges I’ve not gotten to enjoy.

I’m feeling very heartbroken right now. I think anger is easier to deal with than this. I can’t control what I’m feeling. And if I didn’t feel anything, I would walk out of this immediately.

Why can’t he just do what most boyfriends would? Just woo me back. I don’t need your flowers and sweets. Just a nice good hug and whisper kind words…

This time, I will wait till he contacts me. I shall be the girl and wait for him to realise that if he wants me, he needs to show me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home