Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tis the season for ... r/s problems?

A couple of people around me are having problems with their relationships - if you could call it that. 'Cos technically, they're not together with the guy/girl.

But I am.

And what I'm having is not so much a problem, but rather something that is recurring. It is so irritating because everything he does just seems wrong. Whether or not I can justify it I just get pissed off.

If I were at the receiving end of this, to be honest, I'd do what he'd do - IGNORE. haha... ironic.

Ah well... He's gonna be busy this Saturday night.
And so will I.

It's party time.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

That's right. Ai lai mai sua (Hokkien for want come don't want go).

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

if only it were that easy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home