Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Busy week - and more to come

Whoaaa... seriously people... didn't know all of you actually kept up with my blog. I really ought to update more often huh? Should I? Heehee.. Popular demand then update. heehee..

I don't really know what to blog about though. Perhaps I should just keep a record of what I am doing to keep myself occupied. Perhaps this may help anyone who will have to suffer like my heart - but I hope no one should ever have to go through this:

Monday - My sister asked me to accompany her to Lunar at Clarke Quay. To be honest I thought it was nice, but a pity that the bands were not as good as Dragonfly's. Nice margarita. There, she told me briefly about why she had to make the trip down (on behalf of her friend). At that point I just figured that my problem was definitely not as big as her friend's. Got back home at 2am I think?

Tuesday - A little drained at work but managed to go on. Had a "date" with a cute German colleague. Said he could bring me out for a couple of drinks. Nice place at Emerald hill. Only $15 for 2 martinis!!! We talked a lot and I had a fantastic time.

Wednesday - This was my day off. I'd been looking forward to this 'cos I wanted to sleep in, go for my facial, massage, shopping and visit my old company. Added into the itinerary since the break-up was a haircut.

But what was the most surprising thing was waking up to find out my bike-friend smsed me saying he took half a day off to accompany me! How sweet was that?!?! Girls love surprises (pleasant ones of course), and this caught me off-guard really. He landed up being my chauffeur really and I felt a little guilty about that, but I had a nice short time with him. Short because the shopping didn't take up a lot of time. And obviously when I went to see my old colleagues all he could do was wait.

I went for a long haircut + colouring (something all girls MUST do when something drastic happens to them). He didn't wait because he had to rush home. Also good. Cos the wait would have been nearly 3 hrs. I haven't eaten the whole day except for a cream puff so I went to meet Jass, Patrick and Andy at Bugis.

On the bus back, Jass told me news that saddened and shocked her. But it's her story and I shan't share. But let's just say, it is still about bgr.

Thursday - I went back to work with people commenting on my hair and it was nice being noticed. I wasn't feeling too well though. All the skipping of meals and lack of water finally caught up. I still went for a brisk walk that day. My colleagues and I all stayed for dinner and by the time we got back it was so late.

Friday - It started off with just the throat. But by the night, it was the cough that nearly killed me. I still went to meet Jass and friends for dinner. By the time Mr biker-friend turned up, it was well past midnight. It was another enjoyable ride-around. I don't know since when did I enjoy going around like that. It's more the thrill than anything, and for some reason I enjoy feeling the breeze and the excitement of moving around on one.

Plus, it's nice when the girls are so kind towards me. One thing I'd like to see one day though, is that everyone would dress a little better on tides out. Not that I'm paranoid but you can never be too careful on the roads. It'd be nice if I saw everyone in covered shoes and long pants. Makes a difference for sure.

Saturday - Officially SICK. argh. That's why I'm stuck at home. Managed to climb out of bed to pop a panadol. But the weather looks so cooling today to hang out. Ah... maybe later? heehee.. no voice still wanna go out. oops.


Mr German-colleague is going to Zouk on Wed. Asked me to go along. Maybe he asked my whole dept's ladies too. Should be fun! Think I'll meet Mr Bike-friend next Friday again for a nice ride.

I wouldn't mind a few more to go out with? No, the criteria I listed in the previous post is purely for reference only. Who the hell goes around looking for people to date with a checklist?! I think I just need to meet more people and go out more. That's all. Takes my mind off things.........

And no, I'm not limiting to the guys - though they clearly serve as better distractions. I'm not some despo trying to get myself off the shelf. I'm simply back in the dating scene and am open to meeting new people from all walks of life.

A palm reader once said I'd land up with an exotic man. Exotic being someone very different from me. I wonder... I wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home