Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

7 days to D&D

I love doing events but this is taking up quite a bit of me. Which can be a good thing I guess. Takes my mind off stuff. Actually not stuff. Just the breakup.

I've been dealing with it very well I think. Been able to get on with my life and push myself pretty hard. It's a good test for me.. see how strong I am on the inside. And I realise I am indeed as strong as I think I am - but of course, I can't keep up this front forever.

I had a moment of sadness today. It was a good indication of how I was doing up till this point. Hearing about him didn't do me in. It was hearing about him but no part of it abt him being miserable that made me feel disappointed.

But no. I shall not let that get to me. It's good that he's moving on as normal. So it means that it was right for him to dump me. And that I should find someone else. I don't know. And to be honest, I don't care. I've past that stage of thinking abt what's on his mind.

It's been a month already. That means I've also known Mr Biker for the same period of time. He's been the one getting a whole load of my attention when it was not on my work or other friends. Sad to say, like a substitute for the energy I'd usually put in for my ex.

Poor thing. Hope he doesn't fall for me lah. I'm sooooo not able to fall for anyone at this point of time. Still he's been really nice to me. I'm not taking it for granted at all. I appreciate it, and return him this kindness too.

There have been many lives I've walked in and out of, and many have done so to me too. I wonder how far this friendship will go. Like all friendships I've built, hope it'll last.. if not, then at least make it that my stay made his life a lot brighter and happier.

Another busy weekend ahead. All planned out. Back to back appointments. Good!

7 days to the D&D.. then I'll finally have a lot more time to myself - and to meet all the people I said I'll meet up with!

YL, YX, Zhenlin, etc etc etc etc etc.... so many lor... good lah. Keep myself busy as usual.

Flute quartet performance coming up. Please please please go to The Heeren on 22 and 23 Dec to listen. More details will be out when the poster is done..

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home