Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Just play

I went blading again on Saturday. I liked the feel of it. I definitely need to practice more though. This time maybe I'll try it at West Coast Park.

I knew Mr Biker-friend wasn't feeling very happy, but neither was I feeling too happy either - although the blading did help. Still, I was glad he really did turn up at East Coast Park to pick me up. He sent me back where I took a bath, then we went for dinner together. I really just wanted to go for a short ride, but in the end, we spent the night playing with Jass' son and playing cards.

I think there was some sort of miscommunication. I had asked Ken (the rest of the riders) that if they were going out, just let me know so perhaps I could tag along. But I think they read it that I asked them all to come out so we could go out together. Miscommunication I think. Sighz. Anyway, I didn't meet them. Like I said, spent the night at Jass' place. Only left at 4am. Poor friend of mine had to ride me all the way back home. Oops.

He's got lots of troubles on his mind. All of which I don't think I can help much with. But although he's such a loner, and prone to flashes of anger, I like his company. Or maybe I just like being on his bike. Hmm.... But I realise I really do want to cheer him up. It's as if I have taken it up as a new assignment for myself. He's not the kind who'll just open to anyone.. and I'm glad he tells me things.

I guess, in a way, he helps me keep my mind busy. I hope I am actually helping him and not making anything worse though.

Yesterday was yet another bizarre day. Going for flute practice isn't anything out of the ordinary, but getting a call reminding me that my friend's wedding dinner was that night, most certainly was. I rushed home from flute practice at 7pm. Quickly dolled myself up and went to the dinner at Bukit Batok. I had a good time catching up with friends as usual. No one mentioned my ex.. I guess they were all being really nice and sensitive.

But me being me... for some reason was just not in my best mood, actually said yes to meet another person I met online. I'd have called for others but I simply had to prove my point I guess. And because he reads my blog, I shall not elaborate. But let's just say I am not impressed by Mr Teacher. Not at all.

For the worrisome friends that I have, no, I don't just go around meeting every damn person I meet online. Don't worry. I have met some very nice people. And who says that just because I go meet a guy it means something? Hello.. I just need company ok? And meeting someone new can be a little exciting and

Hectic work day today. Internal audit. New staff. Boss' boss visiting for 2 days. D&D matters yet to be settled. Daily work to be done. Busy busy busy.

Tomorrow's the Linkin Park concert I'll attend with my German and Indian colleagues. Hope it's good. I need my sleep tonight. I don't think I'll be taking any day off until the D&D is over. Let's see how I hold up.

Mr German colleague is asking me to go Bintan over a weekend in Bintan. Think it'll be a good getaway. We're just waiting for the rest of the gang to tell us if they can make it too. He says he's going back to Germany after March. Ah well... Think that's why he's playing so much. If I were him, I would too.

But I'm playing now already aren't I? And why shouldn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home