Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Busy as a bee

It was another first-time experience yesterday. I finally tried roller-blading!!!

The dread set in only after I was supposed to stand up. Thankfully though, throughout the 2 hours, I managed to keep my hands and butt off the floor. It felt a bit like ice-skating - only that I really suck at skating too so.......

Patrick was there without wheels so it helped that any time I screamed his name he was there for me to grab onto. And Jassmin being familiar with ice-skating could blade with ease. Another one to grab on to. Heeheehee..

They're going again on Saturday. Not sure if I want to go though. East Coast Park is mighty far for me. Though I think Mr Biker-friend may maaaaaybe not mind sending me there... hmm... He did say he didn't mind going for a walk there. He could be my standby to grab on to... hmm... Let's see lah.

Tonight I'm going for dinner and drinks with my good ol' buddy YL and my sister. Gonna ask Mr German-colleague to go along. He's a real joy to talk to and hang out with. The more the merrier right? Funny how I have so many different groups of friends then when I want to join them together, there are so many things to consider.

But it's fun. I like doing this. I like meeting people of all sorts. Then if I think they are a match, I'll introduce the 2 worlds together. How lovely!

By the way, in case you're thinking of what movie to watch, catch "Stardust". I know I know.. it's a fairytale.. but you will not regret watching it. I was extremely skeptical before going into the theatre but I walked out a convert. Superb story. Funny, romantic and most importantly, entertaining.

Next movie I want to catch is ... for those who know me it's no surprise... BEE MOVIE! I missed Shrek 3 and that was bad enough. I absolutely cannot miss another animation.

Things seem to be moving along rather well until I dreamt of him last night. It was rather bizarre. Here's what happened:

It was as if the setting was one of those desert places in America - long straight road, diner/petrol kiosk smack the middle.
But I knew it wasn't America. It was Malaysia. I don't remember the ride there, but I remember walking with the person who supposedly rode me in. And this person the leader of the group that my ex used to hang out with from the forum sgbikes.
I walked in, saw my ex at the corner, and conveniently settled into his arms. And he just wrapped them around me.
But I knew very well we had broken up. And everyone knew that. Only when I was queueing for food, did I wonder to myself - why did I do that? Didn't we break up?
As if that was not weird enough, once I got my food, the entire group left. And my ex was the one who said it was time to move off (not because they wanted to but because something was happening and that we all had to get out of there). I don't remember why though. He just told me and went off with the rest.
The person who I rode with asked me to get out onto his bike.
The rest was a blur because I do not remember getting onto the bike, nor do I remember seeing anyone riding off nor seeing anyone else's bike. It was just strange, as with all my dreams.

Anyway, yeah, that was that. I did wake up with a slight pang of pain in my heart... knowing that I didn't have someone to hug, or hug me any more.

But like I said, I am moving along. I am keeping myself occupied with as many activities as I can, and meeting up with all the friends that I said I would meet. And to be honest, I have been enjoying myself with the company of everyone who has kept me busy! Sure, I may lose my temper once in a while, but that's usually because of any waiting or lingering which I usually find pointless... because time is precious to me. As it is to everyone actually.

Ah well. What the hell. Hope people bear with me for the time being.

I am so damn stressed up at work over the D&D. It's frustrating.... but who ask me to like organising things? sighz....

Plenty of things going on I can hardly keep track.

That's a good thing.. isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home