Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Another cycle

Work has really gone back to normal now. The pace has picked up and it's business as usual.

I went shopping with a colleague on Monday, but instead of shopping we landed up at Burger King chatting most of the evening away. She's flying to NY soon, and when I make my trip there in March or May (most likely the latter), I'll be bunking with her. Yay!

Tuesday was jogging day for my dept as usual. Pretty proud of myself for being able to jog through everything. Great improvement from the first time I jogged.

Wednesday was good-girl day. Went home very early after work - and by early I meant the sun had not set yet. It was relaxing but it also showed me that I needed to either go get a really engaging book to fill my time, find a new hobby, or spice up any existing hobbies I already have.

Thursday night was really quite off-the-cuff. She asked me out for drinks and of course I said yes. Poor girl was in an emotional rut. When it was me, she was there to listen, and this time, I knew I had to do the favour back. I was so glad she asked me, and I'm really glad to be there for her. Hope everything works out for her well.

As you can tell there really isn't much for me to tell. Tonight I'll be at City Space. Some place withiin Swissotel. My dear friend from last Saturday night suggested the place. Just gonna be me and her. Too bad YL ain't joining us tonight.

My schedule for next week looks packed though. Probably not so nice for my parents. As it is I'm barely home. I only go back to sleep. And that's just bad. Sigh. But it is a good thiing to have so many friends who are asking me out right? And also to have so many friends to ask out?

I need to be able to call on more people to go out with. I like to meet different people sometimes, and it's always wonderful if I can call out a friend, who can call another one along.

Going out is tiring. I think drinking just makes it worse. I've drunk so much lately I think my liver is dying. Hahaha! I know I know. more people drink loads more than me. It's just a feeling lah.

I'm sure more of you are interested in developments between me and that fantastic guy I've been having wonderful dates with. Well, like we've agreed, the dates have to stop. Or at least be lessened significantly. We're both grown ups and know what needs to be done I guess. Sure, emotions are a funny thing, but it's all in our own self control. The battle between our "angel" and "devil" in us continues everyday. I'm dealing with it pretty well so far I think.

What else can I do? I can only make sure I'm enjoying the moments while they last.
I just got to make sure that I'm clear about things and don't get hurt. It's that simple.
After all, what has he got to lose? What have I got to lose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home