Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Lots of food, drinks & performances

Been eating loads of food lately - brownies, cream puffs, cakes... and drinking a whole lot too. What to do. I'm a social drinker. People around me drink, I'll drink too. Haha!


Please come and support me at the upcoming flute performance at The Heeren this weekend. Saturday 4pm & 6pm. Sunday 3pm & 5pm. Half an hour per show only so do drop by!

Tonight we're performing at a wedding. This one we're getting paid for. Must do a super good job. On Sunday we're performing at a restaurant after the 5pm show.

So fun to have so many to perform at!!!

It's been a very good December. I'm a little under the weather now with a cough but otherwise doing rather well.

Festive season is good. Everyone's in a good mood. I love being Miss Santarina, distributing all the little presents. Seeing how everyone is cheered up for at least that day. All the beautiful smiles. Warm tight hugs. And many lazy holidays. Heehee!

If only all these never had to end - but it will. Once we go into 2008, it'll be the madness all over again. But that's what life is about huh? Only after that madness do we appreciate the festive season.

I shall savour every moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home