Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Time to leave things behind

I know of 3 people who'll be going to New York this first half of the year.

My plan is to fly there for a couple of weeks and bunk in with whoever will take me. Heehee...

It'd be my first faraway trip. At long last.

But let's see how it goes. Depends on my schedule, depends on their schedules, and blah blah blah.

Yes yes, party's over. And I need to cut back on dates. I feel guilty enough. I don't want it to start eating me from inside.

Time to think about what I want. I need new dreams... goals... plans... Something to work for, something to achieve, something.....

2008 shall mark the beginning of a new list of things. My 5 year plan is now a blank. It never used to be, but now it is. I've been living without one for the past couple of months, and I've had enough fun. Back to the serious stuff again.

Now... what do I want?

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Cool! :D I want to go the Big Apple too! :D How much is a return air-ticket to New York? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home