Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sinfully Merry Christmas

The Christmas Eve party at St James' Boiler Room was probably the same as every other club - but it was the company that made the difference I guess.

I landed up there with some familiar colleagues and some I didn't know at all. But it was still good. We all had fun. Well, I had a great time.

Then on Christmas day I went to yet another party. A very simple gathering but still filled with loads of laughter.

It does seem that everything is ok with me right now. I think I am. But at the same time I'm a little confused too. And I'd like to sort out my thoughts a little before blogging. At least I think I should just so that I "sound" coherent.

Some questions swimming in my head... Am I really that needy of companionship? Am I really that needy of affection? These and more....

Don't get me wrong. I'm not unhappy. But I just don't want to take the wrong steps (if there are any). I'm trying to be really cautious. Careful. I ought to be shouldn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home