Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A dream come true

Unfortunately I cannot divulge the details but a dream of mine came true last night. A home-made dinner set with one of the best scenaries in Singapore, with apt classical music to match, and a good bottle of red wine. And of course, the most important, great company.

This was a scene out of a movie. It was something I never thought I'd ever get to experience, but I did. It was simply amazing. Talking, singing, and even dancing. And I'm talking about the waltz here.

Apparently some dreams do come true. I'm glad mine did.

It was only for a night. Like Cinderella. Only this will not involve any glass slipper, nor will it be happily ever after.

This one was truly for 1 night only. But it was enough for me. :O)

----------

Additional thoughts (31 Dec. 1:24am)
In case anyone gets any funny ideas, no, the night was really a simple dinner for him. Almost like a daily affair. Only for me it was a dream. So, no. It was something special for me, but nothing to him.

All these partying and going out will simmer down after the NYE party (wherever I may be). Come January, it'll be time to take a deep breath and step back. Concentrate more on my work, and find more projects to work on, more friends to go out with.

I am still very single and very available. Plenty of time on my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home