Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Simple simple weekend

It was a slow work week. A lot of people were still in holiday-mood, or they were simply not back in the office yet.

Friday evening, I went grocery shopping with Mr German Colleague and another one of my colleagues. Why? Because we were planning a picnic on Saturday! Botanical Gardens!

I went to look for Jass and company later at St James. I was never supposed to go into the Boiler Room, but how nice, my ex-colleagues - Mr Loh in particular - were there and successfully dragged me in. Mr Loh! Nice to be mentioned here or not? haha!

Neglected Jass and company quite a bit. Not because my ex-boyfriend was there. It was really because I wasn't so much in the mood for clubbing that night. It was a good thing we didn't go back too late after. Patrick was nice enough to send me all the way home too. :O)

The picnic idea didn't work out in the end. It had to rain so it didn't happen. But we still had fun preparing the food earlier that day. We landed up in my colleague's house playing games, watching movies and having fun on the piano...

Simple and nice. All 6 to 7 of us, like Bintan... Ah we all miss Bintan.

Then my good ol' buddy - and hopefully my travelling partner to NY - called. Poor gal was so damn bored. She finally persuaded me to meet her at Holland V. None of the rest of my colleagues wanted to go except Mr German Colleague. Yay! More company.

So yep, the 3 of us bored people hung around Holland V for a while. My buddy drove us to Dempsey, ECP and a short little stop at Labrador Park too. It's sometimes really good to have a car huh? Well it was simple and nice, again..

A quiet Saturday. That was what it was. You see, I'm a strong advocate of just needing to have the right company. And once you have that, it usually doesn't really matter where you go or what you do any more.

If you want to see my photos (which I used to post up on this blog), come here instead. If you want to add me, pls drop me a message first. I don't just add anyone otherwise I think I'd have a lot of weirdos in my list now.

I was still without anything on for today half an hour ago. But although it's now raining, I'll be leaving the house in 15 min. Plans can sometimes be made verrrry fast huh?

Hoping for another good time today. Sans drinking. I've had enough of that. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home