Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Compressed Update .. again

Oops. It's been another week since I last updated. Guess that just means I've successfully kept myself busy again - and that I am quite happy. Remember? People blog more when they're down. :O)

Another boring update of my fantastic life...

It was rather busy this week with Brewerkz on Monday night. One of my colleague's birthday. It was a simple dinner with a few drinks but we had loads of laughs. Very funny German and Italian guy was there and me and my gal-friend had such a ball laughing so much over everything. Mainly the cultural differences we all have.

I missed jogging on Tuesday (plus a KFC dinner in the office) to go for a little gathering Jass called for. My ex was there and although we're still not talking - and it's still really awkward for everyone - I think we're moving a step closer to "back to normal". It really is strange if I were to talk to him normally again. I have no idea what to say I guess.

I left them early (not because of him), but because I wanted to find out what has been happening at my ex company. So I went to meet my ex company's current AGM. Some tiny updates here and there... but made me miss them all the same.

Turned down a movie invite and a drinking session invite to go home and watch American Idol - and basically spend some time at home. Hey, I don't feel good spending so much time outside where my parents can't see me ok? I feel guilty too you know. Sure, I'm 25.. going on 26. Parents will still be parents. They need to see you to feel that you're safe and all right and still their kid. And I am their daughter. It's the least I can do.

Thursday night wasn't supposed to be so late but after jogging I needed dinner, but my entire team needed to work so I could only have dinner with my German colleague. Friday night was a birthday party at St James. Saturday night was drinking with my good ol' gang of buddies at Attica. While Sunday was simpmly a day for doing pretty much nothing.

It's Monday. Look at the time. It's almost midnight but no, I'm not blogging from home. I'm at work. Long long day today. Started work at about 8am to get things ready. Tomorrow I'll need to be early again. Let's see how I deal with it.

This weekend I'll be in Vietnam. Company trip - teambuilding and conference. Cool eh?
NY trip will be in May. CNY coming up really soon. As usual I will be trying to pack my schedule tight. But that is just about what I do every week so nothing new there.

Work hard, play hard. I'm living by this now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home