Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy CNY!

Year of the rat is coming up in less than 2 hours.
To anyone who's seeing this: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Enjoy the long 4 day holidays.

I think I'm just going to be doing a lot of eating and sleeping. Only Saturday's been set aside for going to friend's places.

4 Lo-Hei's next week. 3 of which with colleagues. So many.

Had lunch at Iggy's with my boss and colleague on Monday. SUPER DAMN NICE. It'd better be. THe bill came up to nearly $300 for 3 of us after all.

V-day is coming up. But I don't remember celebrating it in years. Ah well.

Not too sure if I'll be going out later. A little late to go out actually. Hmm.. Will see about that.

Just did up 2 new flute scores! Yay! At last!!! And I'm getting better at the pieces from the movie "Secret". Sure, I can't play as fast as Jay Chou, but at least I can play them in slow motion. Ok.. fine.. not all the pieces.. but at least 2 of the faster ones ok??? Heehee!

I guess nothing else is new in my life at the moment. Still trying my best to enjoy it. Because the last time I said life sucked, it only got worse. Ever since then, I made sure life didn't suck for me.

Mum just asked if I have a boyfriend. HARLOW!?!??! Where would I find one huh?!?! I don't even have dates can?! My mum so cuuute.

Time to go bum around in my room. Too-da-loo!

5 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger I JusT WanA Be A GooD TeacheR said...

hey record and send me de song u play...i put at my blog okie?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger down but not out said...

Happy CNY! Dun worry about finding dates and boyfriends, they will come eventually. Just widen your circle abit more, join some external clubs and stuff, sure you will find your man.

Been wanting to learn to play flute, but no time... gotta squeeze more time for classical stuff man..

Take care!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Lichen: I don't play well enough leh. heehee.. a bit hard to recrod bah. i'll try to though ya? heehee..

islander: THanks for dropping by Mr Exhibitionist! How did u find my blog?

Anyway, abt finding my man.. no hurry as yet. i'll let things happen naturally. not going to look intentionally. :O)
The flute is not difficult to pick up. a little music background will speed things up!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger down but not out said...

I was just surfing through different people's blog then stumbled across yours.

I have a bit of music background from school last time, just too busy with work to go find myself a teacher and learn it.

Enjoy your life a little bit more yeah? :) We can all do with alittle cheering up oce in a while!

Take care!

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.. "V day is coming but I don't remember celebrating it in years". What an irony if this year you spend it in style.

I think you just might. Have a wonderful V day this year :)

Enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home