Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back to music

Flute performance coming up again! Yippeeeee! Expected to perform on 23rd April (Wednesday) at The Esplanade's concourse. A 30minute free-for-all performance.

Details later on but we're beginning our practices again! This means I've got more motivation to try to arrange more pieces. I've got a few in mind actually, but ... they'll require several hours in front of the computer. I hope to do it within the coming week.

Had a Energy Reading session earlier today. Not sure if that's what you call it. Anyway, a friend of mine (the other girl who plays the flute) knows the owner of this shop called "Faeries' Retreat". Very nice secluded place.

If you're into yoga, tarot card reading, crystals, etc... this is the place to be. It was my second time there but this energy reading thingy (like the palm reading) was somewhat fascinating.

She told me to just love whole-heartedly. Regardless of whether it would work out. Because she saw a part of me that was simply holding back. It was ... very interesting. She saw different things for different people.. I take the things that were said in my stride I guess. There's a big truth in what she said, but it's up to me to interpret what it truly implies I should do.

The past week had me going jogging twice a week. That was tough. But it definitely helped make me feel a tinsy winsy bit healthier. Bet it helped a bit with my flute playing today too.

The air show was quite all right too. Kudos to the Singapore Air Force for putting up such a great display. I was feeling a little out of place going with a bunch of 5 Germans. No... the "Mr German Colleague" I've spoken about here was not present. I did however meet some of my ex colleagues there. It was nice seeing them again. Introduced one of my other German colleagues to them. Too bad he's going back to Germany already.

March is creeping up already. My schedule looks good so far.

I've yet to figure out my long term goals and what I wish to achieve. I think I'm living life pretty well right now but I know that these questions will haunt me when the partying and other frivolous stuff die down.

Everything is in place for me so maybe I'll ponder upon it only when something changes. I guess that's usually when it is a good time to ponder. Let's wait and see.

I remember I used to relate to what Belle in Beauty & The Beast sang: I want much more than this provincial life!
She was singing about how mundane everything was, and how she wanted an adventure. As much as sometimes I do look upon this I wonder for myself if I could have one, I have no intention of inviting such unnecessary trouble. I'm past that stage and reached a good point in my life.

I just hope that one day my prince will come........ I know that to ask for him to appear now would be a little demanding, but I would like to hope that it will happen one day.

Where's my exotic guy huh? Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home