Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Short week. Yippee~

Lest anyone thinks I'm "drinking my sorrows away", trust me, I am NOT.

It just so happens that different groups ask me for the same catching-up session on different days. I'm not one to turn down good company. The food/drinks/location are always secondary.

It's a short week, but long days ahead in the office. Not so much for me, but for my boss and fellow team members. Credit crunch is hitting hard. I'm just an admin girl and may not be able to help much, but I will do whatever else I can to contribute. I like my job - and I like that it keeps me busy.

But busy as I may be, I want to be able to do up another couple of flute quartets when I get the time. Perhaps this long weekend would give a good window for that. Maybe one day we'll be able to get an alto flute so we can play a wider variety of pieces - and sound better too!

Don't you hate it when you're attracted to someone you know you shouldn't be to? It's irritating as hell. I feel as if I'm playing a game. Only that it really is not. Am I up to it? I think I am. But I need to start building a thicker wall. The pre-existing one is in need of repairs. Every once in a few years it needs that little maintenance.

I should do an overhaul this time. My mind needs to be stronger than the heart to do this. I don't want to grow cold.. but I've done this before, and I sure as hell can do it again. I have to.

Meanwhile, my "happening" life (as my colleagues like to call it) will not stop. I don't hope it will. I miss going to the beach, or lazing around the pool. And I think a visit to the zoo may be in order one day too.

There's lots to do. I just need to find the right company - and dig out the time. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home