Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Drinking week

It was not meant to be such... but I can't help it if people ask right?

Tuesday night was a division dinner. Awkward but interesting. Drank some wine. Just a tiny bit.

Wednesday night was meant to be alcohol free - but it landed up with 1.5 bottles of Johnnie Walker amongst 4 people.

Thursday night was something I called for amongst some colleagues. Just to chill out. Partially because of 1 birthday girl. And partially because I was on leave on Friday. 0.5 bottles of that Johnnie Walker and 1 bottle of champagne amongst 7 people. And another bottle of champagne amongst me and another colleague.

Friday night was ironically the one I drank the least at. Maybe because of my ridiculous cough. And also because I was really tired. My leave was cancelled. So naturally I was more tired than usual.

Some more drinks tonight. A girl I met on Tuesday asked, so... why not? Haha! I can do sit down drinks and talking, but no dancing. Not these 2 days I think.

Flute practice tomorrow morning! Yippee! Need to practice hard so I won't spoil the performance in April.

With the market volatility like this, I don't think I'll be able to take leave next week either. Poor boss. Luckily I don't have anything planned on my off days. Cancelling is no biggie for me. I can clear them any other time I guess.

How is it everytime I say I want to drink less, more people ask me out for precisely that?! ARGH.

Never mind. I'm glad enough there're people asking me out. That's the important part. :O)

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

You seem to have stressed up colleages who like to drink a lot... Envy..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home