Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, March 24, 2008

I must not fall in love

Oops. It's been a week again.

There were 2 very nice big gatherings last week. Wednesday night at Balaclava and Thursday night at Thumper. Both very fun. Both different set of colleagues. Different feel.

My long weekend was spent mostly on trying to do some work on Mr German Colleague's thesis. He needs to submit it very soon and I am leaving end of April for NY so I need to speed up my editing. This thesis was definitely longer than I expected. A LOT longer. It's like a freaking book.

But I promised I'd help. So I will. I may not be the best in English, nor may I be the best at understanding data warehousing, but the fact that I can make out what he is trying to say on paper does put me in a position where I may just about be the best person to help him through this.

Apart from that, I managed to do up yet another flute quartet. Easy piece to play but ... somehow the arrangement sounds very strange. See how it goes later this week.

Caught the Malaysian F1 Grand Prix on TV with sis and dad. Very good race I must say. I stopped watching the races for 1 year. And that was when the F1 fever picked up. Funny. I wonder how the Singapore night race will be..... Meanwhile, the latest season of CSI is gooooooood. YL.... jealous? Hahaha!!!

I'm planning on going for a haircut this evening. Too bad that the salon Next is full and can't take me for an appointment. So I'll be selecting any random shop. See what happens when I come to work tomorrow. Who knows, I may not even get a cut because I can't find another salon there! Haha!

It feels like the monsoon season with all this rain. I'd very much like to organise a zoo trip, or beach day, or swimming session, but the weather is seriously discouraging. A KTV session or more drinking sessions sound more like it. Anyway, NY is on the way up already. so I don't need to worry too much about not having anything to fill my time.

My convocation is next Friday. This Friday is the fitting of my gown. I don't even know where the ulu place is. Blech. Hope they call and confirm the appointment so I can ask them for the address again. Need to take a day off. 1.5 days to be exact.

Next week: We Will Rock You with Jiahui! That's on Thursday. But who cares. Watching another musical!

My dept's new temp gal Ivy asks me to go to Nana this Friday. Some Thai club that was at the space that was Momo. Will probably go take a look. Hmm... see how it goes for the week first.

I'm getting increasingly frustrated with myself for getting so close with someone I'm not supposed to. As I continue to tread on this path of wrongdoing, I blame my selfishness......
Whatever happened to the very morals I used to stood by?
When and why did I start letting loose of all my inhibitions and just did whatever I felt like?

What a sinful start to 2008. But it'll change. I'm very sure of that. For this is just temporary. We're, after all, just friends. And will only be able to go so far as this.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

The designated photo studio mt sch assigned is a scam lor. KNS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home