Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Erm.. oops?

I saw an old video of me during the last band concert when I had long hair. I also saw an old photo of me with it. So I figured, why not try leaving my hair longer this time? Again!

I rebonded my hair and turned back time to how I looked like when I was 21 - I looked 18. And now, I look that same way again.

Damn.

Hope it works in my benefit. I like how my hair feels light again once more, but I'm also looking forward to it being longer (if I didn't rebond, then my hair would grow out very frizzily). Once it is, I'll colour and snip up a different hairctyle again.

That will take a few months so I'm not going to worry about my hair till then. For those who know me, you know that appearances are not my priority.

I liked the reactions I got from colleagues though. Everyone noticed. Fine, it was hard not to. But it was nice still.

Had dinner and drinks with colleagues today at Pahang Street. Good food, nice place - and of course fantastic company. Some of them went home after, while I went to look for another 2 colleagues in Chinatown. Had a great time talking there too.

THere's going to be breakfast for the team tomorrow morning. Yay! Very unhealthy breakfast bee hoon, but I hope the team will get to eat together at least.

I hope I'm not messing up at work. I know there's plenty for me to follow up on but I haven't gotten down to doing so. I need to buck up - at least before going to NY. Plus I need to speed up the editing of the thesis. I'm taking too long.

It feels good to be busy. Expecting to see some ex colleagues again soon. Sunday is flute prac. This Friday on leave so I must collect certificate, go facial + collect my gown. At night, may go Nana. Next week I'm supposed to arrange a lunch appt. Wed night I can't remember what's supposed to be on. Thursday night is the musical. Next friday convocation, then dinner at Sin Hoi San with Jass and the rest.

I'm confused. So many things going on. But I like. To be exact: I'm loving it.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

I look like an auntie with curls.. !@#$ Never curl my hair again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home