Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Confused Busy Girl

Friday morning started at the bus stop opposite my place, across the overhead bridge. How funny that my evening ended that exact bus stop too.

I know I said I would drop by Nana but I didn't. I landed up at St James for 1 glass of white wine and some dancing but that was it. Didn't spend much time there.

Saturday night was much more interesting. I got invited to a housewarming party of a colleague I didn't know. Cool huh? Haha! Mr German Colleague was so nice to ask me along, and I got to meet with a few people there I never had a chance to talk to in the office.

Somehow the champagne kept flowing and time kept flying. By the time I went to look for YL and my sister, the soccer match was halfway through. Oops.

Sunday was only spent on flute practice. I was exhausted from the night before you see.

This week will have me meeting old colleagues at my previous work place, attending the musical "We Will Rock You", attending my convocation, going for dinner with Jass and the rest, flute practice again but on Saturday this time.

I logged in thinking I'd write a lot - but I realised I didn't know what to write. Maybe it's because I'm simply confused. It's always a wonder how nothing can ever stay perfect for long. I guess these ups and downs are what makes life such a journey. An adventure.

One moment your work, love, family and friends are all working out well. The next moment, one of them starts to crumble, another has cracks, and the whole world feels as if it's crashing down on you. Then somehow, things do get better, back to the "perfect" state, and the cycle repeats itself.

I think that things will change after New York. Out of sight, out of mind. Or does absence make the heart grow fonder? I think the former is more like it. I don't want it to be the case - but it is only right that I hope so.

The clock is ticking.. April is here.. the time for goodbyes is near.....

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

April is here.. Hello April!!! No goodbyes babe..

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is smarty aka smartysnake. Below is my picture. Am I yan dao?

My Picture

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Smarty aka Smartysnake aka Starscream. Below is my picture. Am I hamsum?

My Picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home