Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pills

I've always had a problem with swallowing pills. It doesn't matter what colour or shape it is in - I CAN'T SWALLOW IT.

This is only with the exception of really tiny ones like Vit E tablets.. or sea-sickness ones. Those mighty tiny ones that are smaller than a grain of rice.

But of all the pills I've taken, this has got to be the queen of all pills. This huge yellow antibiotic. No wonder it's only taken once a day. My goodness. Do you know how long it takes me to swallow that freaking thing?

No, wait. I don't actually swallow it. I actually use my teeth to bite it into 4 smaller pieces and take it that way. Even after doing so, I sometimes still can't make the downsized piece go down my throat.

It is SUPER irritating. I absolutely detest taking pills as medication. Why can't they all be like cough syrup? It's disgusting - but it goes down much faster and easier!

Long time since I've had such an irreverent post huh?
That's because I'm supposed to be out now at Queensway Shopping Centre getting a jersey as a birthday present. But it's raining extremely heavily outside and I really don't think it's worth THIS much trouble to go and get when I can get the same thing (at a slightly higher price though) at the original store at say, Vivocity.

Anyway, I'm done with the medication dosage for the day. My cough has improved already so I think this will come in handy when practising the flute tomorrow.

REMINDER!!! Please come and support us (read: me!) at The Esplanade on 22 and 23 April!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home