Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Party @ Bellini Room

What an amazing night. The first time I saw the Bellini Room dance floor actually crowded. Everyone was having such a good time - talking, drinking and dancing.

This birthday party was thrown for Mr German Colleague. Jia and myself got the cake surprise, I made the reservation, he himself did the invites to people.

It was fantastic I tell you. What a blast. Once the photos are tagged, you'll be able to see them all on my facebook account.

What makes a good party?
Good music - thanks to the band at Bellini and of course Jessea Thyidor and Tom Brown for their vocals. Tom Brown was a really fun guy to speak to and dance with. Anyone going there, please show your support by standing up and have fun when they perform ya?

Good company - The people that turned up were super. Everyone talked to everyone else. Everyone danced and drank with everyone else too. Now, how often do you actually get to see that happening?

Prompt service - The drinks came quickly enough. Our area was always kept clean by the cleaner who came by everytime just when we needed him.

4 bottles of Johnny Walker, 2 bottles of Vodka and other miscellaneous drinks other people ordered. But there were nearly 20 of us there so I think it was reasonable.

There must be more to add but I'm still getting over my horrible hangover I've been surviving the whole day. Tom Brown! You're the reason I woke up groggy!!! That glass of vodka you mixed killed me!!!

I don't know how I can actually still be awake now. I don't even know how I managed to play the flute for 3 hrs this afternoon. So it's time to sleep. Back to work tomorrow.

It was THE party to be at.
And I'm glad I was a part of it. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home