Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Overloaded brain

Germany trip, D&D preparations, work, family, friends, flute stuff, German classes, appointments, BBQ this Sunday..

Just a taste of all the stuff going round in my tiny little head.

Germany trip: Where to buy/borrow clothes I can wear to keep me warm (and within a good budget)

D&D: A long slew of worries tagged with this

Work, family, friends: The usual. Trying to keep up.

Flute stuff: Hopefully I'll get a chance to perform somewhere before I fly off. And that I get some inspiration to do up another piece.

German classes: Deutsch ist schwer!!! (German is tough!) I'm trying very hard but I suck at it still.

Appointments: Trying to make sure I keep to them. Already had to cancel my facial today 'cos of work.

BBQ this Sunday: Celebration for MK's completion of his thesis. Lots to prepare as usual.. like every other bbq... more importantly, i hope people come and have a great time.

Lots more going on in my head lah, but probably nothing I can categorise yet.

I'm amazingly still quite recharged from the weekend that just passed: dinner on Friday night at Raffles Hotel, Saturday night at Bellini, and a Sentosa Sunday.
Felt like a mini holiday. Heehee!

Can't wait to see what's in store for this weekend. There's always so much we can do, so many places to go...

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Sweet hor u n ur bf. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home