Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

What wisdom?

Why the hell is it called a wisdom tooth and then required to be extracted?!
Argh.

Yes yes. I managed to convince the auntie at the dentist to let me see the doctor. Finally. I took an x-ray and confirmed that I am indeed suffering from a horizontally growing wisdom tooth - causing a slight infection.

Now I have to be on antibiotics and use a gargle. CRAP. I hate medication.

Why am I falling sick so often huh!?

Anyway, I'll probably extract it when I see a chance to take 5 days off. Let's see when that will be... because...

I'm chairing the D&D Committee this year! My goodness. I don't know if I can actually carry this off. I can't say I don't want to - but I admit I'm scared. But I lurrrrve organising such events, and I hope I do a good job. More importantly, I hope everyone in the committee will enjoy themselves doing this, while the rest simply enjoy the parrrrty!

Going to be busy again in the next coming months till the event. This is going to be soooo stressful. Sooooo tiring. But so damn fun.

I will be complaining a lot. So whoever is around me, bear with it till its over. You know how it works. I complain complain complain, and then once it's over, I just smile with satisfaction and wait to do it all over again. Haha!

Okie dokie. Today's a really short post. I need to pack my bag for class tomorrow. Hope I get to see my ex-boss and ex-colleagues on Saturday before Lesson 2. I miss them.

So many people to meet up sia! So many things to plan!

But when am I going to figure out what is my long term plan? I really am wondering... what do I want to achieve in the next 5 years? To be honest, I am very much happy now, and I simply do not know what would make me any happier than doing whatever I am doing now, and living how I am now.

I think, only change will bring about this answer to my future. So as long as everything remains status quo, I am pretty sure this is exactly how everything should be like.

Why change anything at all when I feel so happy already? Of course I am things to work for. But I do feel that sometimes... some people's pursuit of happiness, and even greater happiness even when they have it, leads them to more pain that they simply bring upon themselves.

I am happy for all the small things I have.
A loving family.
A wonderful boyfriend.
Fantastic friends.
Amazing colleagues and boss.
I do not earn much, but I earn enough to support myself.
I do not own a lot, because I do not think more material goods will make me any happier.
I am not on top of the career ladder, but I enjoy my job.
I may not be an expert, but I still get to perform and use my music skills.

Tell me, should I be greedy and ask for more? If yes, what more? More money? Haha!

I am good. I feel good. I like it when everyone around me is happy and well. Despite the horrible wisdom tooth thingy, I still can't help but smile.

Why shouldn't I? :O)

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

There's nothing wrong with being happy but why are we insecured when we are happy?

Like u, I'm also happy with my life now but I am just scared something may go wrong and I'm actally going back to school again!

Anw, maybe u're too smart liao so have to remove.. hur hur

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

aiyo. who not scared something go wrong lehz?
Anything can happen lah. If it does, then it's just about finding a new balance lor. what to do? it's life bah. :O)
thanx for leaving ur comment here gal. it's been a long time. heehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home