Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Gum infection again?!

Random post.
I'm not sure, but I suspect I have a gum infection again. Last year, this time, I got it too. Damn.
It feels so sore at the back of my mouth. Not painful, but sore. I really don't think it's the wisdom tooth problem everyone thinks it is.

Got to reach office before 7:30am tomorrow. Technically, it's not really my responsibility to do that, but I was asked if I could help, so ... I couldn't lie could I?

German class starts this Friday evening. Nervous and excited about that.

I missed the Olympics opening, but I had a great time that night still. What I did land up watching was the National Day Parade. And on Sunday, I got to watch something I always wanted to - the SSO at the Botanic Gardens.

The weather was puuurrrrfect. Cool air after the rain, but sun was shining brightly enough such that the ground was not wet and soggy. Beautiful.

Singapore hasn't gotten any medals yet. But we got close enough. Not bad not bad.

Another one of those idiots just zoomed past my block. The kind of idiot that likes to press their turbo button and rev their engines so loud they were afraid no one would be able to hear them coming.

Puh-lease. Don't do that in the HDB estate. The only thing that would really attract our attention is if the revs and vroooom is followed by a "boom", with of course, the sound of shattered glass. Otherwise, don't bother disturbing our peace and quiet. Want to rev? Do it elsewhere.

Argh. Sore sore sore. I am soooo going to buy a mouthwash to use in the office as many times a day as I can. It should at least help a little. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home