Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Open Secret

So it's not exactly a secret when you change your status from "Single" to "In a relationship" on facebook.

It happened on the day I came back to NY. I only changed the status on facebook earlier this week. Partially because I forgot about that status bit in facebook. I log on everyday but I don't check out my own profile all that often do I?

After that, my colleagues have begun with the "so they're really together!" news. It's been a long few months, but we finally decided to give it a shot.

Sure, issues such as location may be a big problem but until we reach that stage where it is a problem, everything's fine & dandy right now - and oh so sweet. :O)

It will be a very different and special relationship for me. I can't wait to see what else is in store...

The EURO 2008 will be starting this weekend. Nope, I'm not betting, and nope, I'm probably not going to be watching so many matches. But my dad did subscribe to this, and my now-BF-Mr-German-Colleague would most definitely want to catch the matches - in particular Germany of course - it would be very interesting to see how the next few weeks will turn out.

It's another exciting part of my life unfolding. It all feels quite surreal. Falling in love is a magical feeling. Being in love turns me into a little girl all over again. Staying in love will always need a little work - but none of that needed right now yet.

1 step at a time, we're taking this nice and slow.

Savouring the sweetness of each moment. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home