Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dreams and goals

The weekend was fantastic.
Indiana Jones, Botanic Gardens, St James Bellini Room, Singapore Zoo and Night Safari.
Even arranged 2 pieces for my flute quartet.

I got to do all the things I said I wanted to do when I came back from NY. All in 1 weekend. Isn't that amazing?

Now I just need to get myself to do all the OTHER stuff I said I wanted to do... like...
- get a driving licence
- learn a new language
- learn dancing/diving (though my asthma may not make it possible yet)

And of course, some places I can think of that I will make a point to visit one day:
- South Africa (Safari!!!)
- Egypt (Pyramids and camels!)
- Australia (Kangaroos, Koalas and many others!)
- Europe - all over (To experience the different cultures)
- Japan (Another nice culture)
- China (I've heard it's spectacular.)
- Beautiful beach resorts all over Asia

Ah well. What to do.. need money to do these. One at a time they'll come true I'm sure. At least these are something to work towards. Everyone needs to work towards something, and I am running out of things.

Sure, I know I should do something about my career. How to advance myself or the likes of it. Maybe later lah huh? I know... I'm lazy. blech...

The doctor says I'm better. I agree. I feel better. Still, I am sick and I have quite a way to go before recovering commpletely. I'm looking forward to being back to tip-top condition.

I have every intention to take this weekend slow. Last weekend was great, and exactly what I needed. This weekend may be similar - just a bit more laid back I think. Let's see what happens. I'm soooo going to make sure I get all the sleep I can get.

Kiki will be taking his first flight out to KL (Genting) with his mummy and my younger sis. Yay! He's sooooo going to enjoy this. Too bad I won't be there to see it. My parents are not going either. Plenty of chances next time I guess.

It's Thursday. It has somehow been a very hard week to pass at work. Partially because I have a lot of work to handle - all of which dealing with different matters. And partially because I simply am not in the mood to. I blame my period. WAHAHAHA! I still love my job lah. People always say I could do so many other things and get paid better, but you may not always love what you do.

Oh the weather is beautiful now (when it doesn't rain). I should be on a beach or park somewhere out there.
And on a starry night, I should be dancing to some soothing music... in a castle... by a lake...

*dream dream dream.. dreeeeeam...*

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

One day at a time. One dream at a time :) They shall all come to pass. Only need to keep on working on the foundation, storey by storey, your castle shall be completed eventually and not just be one in the air ;)

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

yep yep. slowly. got lots of time to fulfil one at a time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home