Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The cumbersome traveller

Yep. I'm talking about myself.

After my previous post, my trip has gotten more relaxing. I guess I got used to the travelling and commuting and other stuff in a foreign land.

All this time I have still been coughing and blowing my nose incessantly. How my travel mates manage to put up with me, I have no idea. I really take my hat off to them.

I have done lots of shopping, and am not done yet. I've seen the Niagara Falls (which were extremely beautiful, needless to say), and managed to even meet up with a friend there after 5 long years.

My face is recovering from an allergy after trying one of Elaine's facial products. I hope that it'll look fine when I get back. I think I look like a snake that's sheddin skin. Peeling. Urgh.

I will be going to Washington tomorrow and Philadelphia on Thursday. Let's see how it works out. Remember sky-diving? It didn't happen. Apparently the weather wasn't good enough so the skydiving company had to call it off. Ah well.

1 more week and I'll be back to SIngapore. It's been quite a ride, these 3 weeks. I don't want it to end - but I miss everyone so much that I do want to go back.

THis is a rather disorganised and hastily written piece. I just got back from Niagara you see. 9 hour bus journeys are not a joke. I have to sleep a bit now. Please please please let me catch a broadway show tonight...............

And damn UOB. My credit limit has reached. Too bad for them then. I'm probably going to burst my credit limit for my Citibank card instead.

TO all you people who asked me to buy stuff back for you: I'm going to collect from you the money based on the exchange rate from the credit card companies hor!!! I'm already not counting in the transport fare needed for carrying the stuff from the shop back to the apartment, to the airport, and back home. You all owe me a meal! Each!

MUAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home