Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Settling back in

My body clock is readjusting itself. So far, so good.

However, the cough is not so good. I went to the doctor today. She said I have asthma now. Sigh. I have a whole course of medication to take and I'll go for another review next week. I think it'll go away, but it'll take a little while.

She said the cold air in NY and the dry air in the plane simply aggravated what I had before to this level. I have to avoid exercise and aircon.

Ah well. Too bad. I'll diligently pop the pills and inhale the powder thing through the inhaler thingy. I'll be fine lah. :O)

Photos from NY.. hmm.. I'm sorry to say that I can't post them up because they're not with me! Haha! They're with my friend who is still travelling half way round the world. I'll get them when I'm back.

I'll update more soon. Need rest for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home