Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Another long week ahead

Why do I say so? Because I only just got home not too long ago.

Am I inefficient or slow or ... ? Can't be eh? I actually think I do things pretty quickly already! Then why am I still in the office till so late?!?! I don't understand it. Time to think through carefully what is taking up so much of my time.

I'm counting down to Bintan. Friday night. I need my seasickness pills first. I'll only be back on Sunday night. Straight to bed when I'm back. Far away from work...

I mean, I like my job.. I love my colleagues and all that.. but .... it's tiring lah. I just need to figure out why I am staying so late in the office. Doesn't make sense. What am I busy with? Problem is I can't put it down in words. It's difficult. If I do list them down, it'll be a whole chunk of stuff that seem so tiny. Problem is all these little things are important to get things going - and in some ways are dependent on others getting back to me first. It takes up an amazing load of time.

Lots to do in my personal life as well. I want to finish arranging that Sound Of Music medley I've been working on for so long, but got a "writer's block" now. Trying to figure it out.

Last Saturday I spent most of my day watching my colleagues in a Dragon Boat competition. Very interesting for me. Too bad I got a bit burnt by standing out there. But Sunday was extremely wonderful. Bf and me.. just hanging out.. go for a nice swim.. call in dinner and eat over a movie.. some wine to end off the night. So relaxing...

I don't care. I want to be out of the office earlier tomorrow. Let's see how possible that will be.

Anyway, short post. Just wanted to whine a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home