Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

PC problem

My PC is unable to install Flash. This means applications on facebook, all videos from Youtube, etc are not working.
Does anyone know what I can do?
I have tried uninstalling it, downloading Flash from mirror sites, but none of it is working. Everyime I load the official Flash download site from adobe, it just doesn't install. The page loads - without the Flash part working.

Can someone out there pls help???

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Chang said...

My IE Also Lydat, Cannot Display All The Flash And Stuffs. You Try Changing To Mozilla Firefox ?

You Can Try Download The New Firefox3 See Got Improvement Or Not.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

thanks chang. i'll try that!!!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Mockingbird said...

In your Internet Explorer browser, under Tools, Pop-up Blocker, click on Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home