Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Another week into the year

Last Friday marked my 1 year anniversary with DB! Wow.

My sister managed to solve the Mozilla/Flash problem. Don't know how she did it but, hey, she did it! Now I can play Pathwords on Facebook at home. Yay. And I can start using Youtube again. Finally. I need to listen to a couple of songs before I can arrange them. Can't do it from pure memory. And I'm trying not to rely so much on arrangements done by others for reference. See what I can come up with on my own.

I've actually considered selling my arrangements. Perhaps compile them into a book for publishing. BUT BUT BUT. Copyright issue. I rearranged most of the pieces from piano arrangements done by others. Plus I am technically supposed to approach the copyright holders for these songs before I can publish them. So ... there goes my bubble.

If anyone has lobang for such publishing of scores, let me know okie? It would be nice to find out how to go about getting it done if I ever get serious about it one day.

Singfest looks like something really fun to be at - but I'm attending my friend's alumni band concert on Saturday night, and on Sunday morning, probably have flute practice again... so...

I FINALLY SIGNED UP FOR GERMAN CLASSES! Class starts on 15 Aug. HOORAY! The books look so kiddy but I think they'll be exactly the useful stuff I need. I can't wait to start!

The weekend that just ended was super simple, but it was just as sweet. Tried asking a couple of people over for quiet drinks (since Mr Housemate is not around this weekend), but all couldn't make it. But now I understand the fascination that Bladey has with those board games. Haha! Bladey! We bought a 2-player board game! Damn fun! It's called Mr Jack. Nice!

There is so much I want to do, so little time, but that's the case for everyone isn't it? Oh and sorry JX! I was napping when you smsed me about badminton! Next time tell me in advance or just call me ok? Pai seh pai seh.

Jass, I know I said I'll meet you this week. Let me try tomorrow!

What do people think about people moving out from their parents' nowadays? In the past I know there was some hoo-ha over this. Past being 10 years ago I reckon. Reason I'm asking? Of course because there may come a day I would like to move out. I honestly never really thought of it until I finished my studies. I have often thought about buying my own place. Partially as an investment, partially to learn how to be more independent.

If property prices tumble, I may just go into the market and get myself a small, cosy but affordable place to stay. Thing is - I don't think I am quite rich enough to afford my own place, so let's see how far the prices tumble, and how much I am able to spend per month paying off an apartment.

Another trigger is of course my boyfriend. Nope, I do not think it's possible for me to move in with him any time soon because his housemate is not comfortable with that idea, and part of the reason for myself is my worry of how it would change my entire life. I am very open to this idea of course, but I have to prepared that I will probably not be moving back home. Things will be different entirely. The more logistical problem will of course the issue of my stuff. And I have A LOT of stuff. Hahaha!!!

But most importantly, is whether he even wants me to move in with him. Perhaps it's a little early to think about it... I probably seem too anxious. Caught up in the heat of the moment. The option remains open.

Ah well. Still far fetched for now. Let's see.

Isn't life an interesting and amazing journey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home