Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Need .. sleep ..

As usual, I've been going out quite a bit. Not that I forgot to update my blog.. I simply couldn't find the time to.

THere's just so much to do, so little time. If only I could update all the happenings in the past week and a half here, but there's just too much. Ah well.

Despite being sleep deprived and busy, I hope I can arrange another flute piece soon. Sometimes I just need that spur.. that sudden inspiration to get it done. So so so many pieces I could do up - but really, unless I actually did it full time, I could never do them all.

Still, it was really nice seeing that the file of pieces to choose from for performing was growing. The problem was no longer "how are we going to fill up the time?" but rather, "which pieces should we play?". Now that is comforting isn't it?

Next performance is one of their friend's weddings. Four Seasons Hotel! And we get a free night's stay together! Yay! Then it'll be a performance at SIM. Not sure if we'll be paid for that one. Then of course, our annual Christmas performance. It'll be at Heeren again.

I managed to do up 1 new Christmas song so at least it won't be entirely the same stuff. And there will definitely be a lot more different pieces compared to last year. Though some were already premiered in the last Esplanade performance.

Hmm.. I don't think anyone watching/listening is actually keeping count lah. But just in case there is someone out there who may want to hire us for whatever event, it would be safe to showcase our range a tiny bit.

Back to the issue of sleep. I need it badly tonight. I would definitely like to get some "work" done but maybe I should study a couple of pieces first then decide which is most worthwhile to do up.

Any special requests? Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home