Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, September 01, 2008

I am sick again

Yep. Was surviving on Panadol Extra for the past 2 days.
Just popped 1 pill called Fenfedrin. Never taken it before. Let's see what happens.

D&D meeting tomorrow morning so I will drag my feet to work by hook or by crook. I'll see what time I can last until.

Feeling like crap right now. And I know I'm not the only one in the office who is feeling the same. Quite a lot with the damned flu bug. Who cares about bird flu when we can't even deal with the human one?!

I am sooo behind time on meeting up with friends. sigh. But I'm sorry. I'm not going to make any appointments for this week. Hope I can keep some for next week.

I'll be off on Monday and will get to see my ex colleagues and of course, my ex boss. Bought some mooncake for them. Hope they'll enjoy it. I haven't tried it, but the packaging looks quite nice. Plus I've heard good reviews about it. Anyway, the thought that matters right?

When I'm back home earlier, I nowadays can catch my classic series MacGuyver on FX (Channel 87) at 9pm. I adore that show I tell you. It's super cheesy but damn, the things he can do with everyday objects to get him out of ridiculous situations is amazing. How he can use simple wire, some paper, or some other material and turn it into exactly what you need. It's science put to the extremes of practical use.

I haven't figured out what outfit I can wear for this Sunday. Uh-oh. There are so many pieces I could arrange into a quartet. If only I had all the time in the world to do them all up.

Ich lerne Deutsche gerade. German classes are getting a little tougher. I'm not picking up as fast as I would like. I desperately need to practise it more. Though I'm glad I can make out sentences when I see them. Can't really speak or understand it when spoken, but I hope to be able to do so in time to come.

Mir geht es schlecht. Ich bin müde jetz.
Gute nacht.....

Good nite peeps... I hope to be writing soon. So much to do.. so little time.. and it's already September................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home