Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, October 03, 2008

It's good to be me

Tuesday night was pretty wild. Lots of high and drunk gals around. Thankfully I wasn't one of them!

Wednesday was a nice and slow day. Went out with mummy to do a bit of shopping in the evening, a cuppa tea.... Mummy wanted to buy me a necklace. Just something for fun. Walked into SK Jewellery and saw some nice designs, and also hung around Citigems for a while. I couldn't decide on what I wanted - plus I felt the items were too expensive.

I'd rather mummy used the money to treat herself to something. I totally appreciate it but I guess I've never been the one to ask for anything. Presents or material stuff in particular. One of the many strange things about me since I was a kid. Somehow I always understood that money didn't come easy and I never really dared to spend other's.

We went to another shop (B*dazzled) and my mum bought herself earrings, and myself a much cheaper necklace - and I think it is much prettier too. Looks so unique! Plus my mummy bought it, so it'll always be a special something. Ah... I'm such a pampered girl.

Yesterday night, I saw my dear BF again. It'd been over a week since I saw him. Yes yes, I know it is a short time, but it felt good to see him again.

Met the friend he has brought over and we are anticipating spending more time going around Singapore.

Very happy that he has now gotten his Masters. Yay! And a good grade with that as well! Woohoo! He was so happy he went out and got me something back from Germany. Awwww. Another necklace! Hahaha!

I bought so many things from Swarovski. In fact, I think I buy something from them every year - and none of them were ever for myself. Yet I received a beautiful Swarovski necklace yesterday from him. Sigh. He's so sweet. :O) I'm still very touched by the gesture.

Those who have followed my blog would understand how easily touched I am by the little things. He is definitely doing lots of little things and this is something I would classify as a bigger thing. He's really spoiling me.

Want to see my new necklaces? Call me up to meet bah!

It was Satay yesterday night, and today it's going to be Clarke Quay.

Class tomorrow as usual. I like class.. don't get me wrong.. but it is a Saturday afternoon... primetime of a weekend... and I have classes up till end of this year.

Speaking of year-end, I have yet to buy tickets for my trip!!! Oh no! I hope there still are some seats left. No thanks to global warming, the "white christmas" may not be fulfilled, but I'm sure it'll be just as cold.

Anyone with winter wear to dispose of or lend, there's a taker over here.
*raises hand and bounces up and down*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home