Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oooooopsie

um... I know this blog is due for an update... and I probably owe at least 2 posts here.

BUT I'VE BEEN SO DAMN BUSY!

Damn Lehman and all their overspilling problems. Not that it affects me per se, but it does affect my work. It's just an incredible domino effect lah. Irritating.

Anyway, just to quickly update on why I've been so busy...
Met up an old friend for a good local play last Friday night. After that I went to Bar None (at last, after its renovation) to meet some ex colleagues.
Saturday I had class as usual, and rushed to the Oktoberfest at The Swiss Club. FANTASTIC party. Super good. I loved it! Grown adults bouncing on tables and benches. Coooool.

Sunday was nice and slow. Really relaxing. Some quiet time with my bf before he flew off to Germany in a couple of days. Finally presenting his thesis. The one I helped him correct his English since January. Such a painful process but I am so happy it's going to be over for him soon.

This week was busy for me at work again. Left the office rather late so even if I had wanted to meet up with some of you, I know, I didn't get around doing so. Better that I didn't otherwise it will probably mean me standing you up, or you waiting too damn long.

I managed to meet up with JX, Lichen & others last night though. KTV!!! Heehee! Singers group. So nice to just listen to them sing. Sounds so good.

Had to leave a tad early to meet YL. And go look for my sister. Due to go for Bellini's opening night at Clarke Quay. I absolutely lurrrrve what they did to the place. Looks fantastic. Managed to say hello to a couple of familiar faces. The band is like a mini orchestra now!

F1 qualifying race in an hour. I need to get take a bath. The closest I got to the race was seeing it from my 19th floor office, where we could see a tiny part of the track at The Esplanade Bridge. We could see the cars turn and accelerate out of sight. It was rather far away but you could definitely hear them. If you heard them and ran to that window to catch a glimpse, means it was too late. They were far away already.

I'm standing by tomorrow night to make sure I watch it from the best seats possible - AT HOME. hahaha!

Kiki had a graduation performance earlier today while I was having class. Too bad I couldn't go. He was dressed up in some portugese looking thing and danced around the stage with some others. I watched the video. SO CUUUUTE. hahaha!

I miss my bf, but I'm genuinely happy for him to be back home, and going to complete something he started out so long ago.

When he's back, we'll be planning for our year-end trip. His 2nd time back home, and my virgin trip to Europe. Keeping my hopes high to see snow for the first time.

But let's see. Anything can happen in this world.

I have a lot to keep me busy with again and I'll update as soon as I can.

Bear with me. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home