Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A bunch of firsts!

What a crazy week it was last week. The markets went crazy and so did the entire bank.

I really hope that doesn't happen again.

Anyway, the whole week was a busy time spent working and keeping MK's german friend entertained. It's nice to get to show off your own country. I'm glad there are plenty of places to go.. all of them so pretty.

This tiny island can be really interesting if you let yourself be a tourist for a day.

Anyway, along with that, I also managed to go to Supper Club for the first time. My sister's early birthday party (or something like that.) Honestly? Music was too damn freaking loud. Sure, it's a club and there's supposed to be loud music but this was beyond bearable. Rich and beautiful people (and loads of ang mohs). Not my type of place. You only go there to see and be seen.

Only thing nice were the beds. Everyone could sit around - but we could barely talk. Shouting didn't really help much. So we landed up taking silly photos. Let's see if I'll put them on facebook. haha!

After his friend left, which was last weekend, I went to Prive at long freaking last. Very nice indeed. But let's see if I go back.

We moved off to Wessex Village at Portsdown Road after that. Sort of my first time. To think I used to work around there for 5 yrs and they only converted that area after I left. Anyway, guess I didn't miss much since I "moved" to the city. It's just a really ulu place that's super quiet. Klee is nice if you need a VERY quiet environment to get away from cars and screens.

Sister's real birthday gathering yesterday. Went to Singapore Flyer for seafood. Again, another first. Had never been there, nor so close to the flyer. Not bad indeed. THe food was good and not too expensive. Worth going again.

Ah.
Finally listed them all I guess.

Enough parties for now. I haven't really gotten a chance to spend time with MK ever since he was back from Germany. Looking forward to a quiet Friday night together.

Germany. Tickets have been booked and paid. I'm going in Dec! WOOHOOOOOO!
Now, to figure out how to keep warm there.

A little too eventful for me to handle right now. Time to snooze a little bit in bed and let my tiny brain work things out tomorrow.

Life is going to get tough, but it doesn't mean we stop living. We just keep going, and try to make things happen. Happiness is a choice, isn't it? :O) so choose it!!

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Yah! Supperclub too many wannabes there now... Not for me too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home