Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, May 03, 2009

I'm 27

Woohoo!

I'm actually posting this the moment I turn 27!
No, don't feel sad for me that I'm not celebrating somewhere out there. I think I've had just about enough for now.

Have been on Bintan the past 3 days.





I'm very very much happy to be where I am right now.

In the comfort of home...

Then again, home will be a different place for me very soon. I will be moving with MK to Bayshore. :O)

Yes. I have decided. I will move in with him. And we have taken the decision to make a move to the far east of Singapore where we know nothing of, except that it is nearer to the airport, Tanah Merah ferry terminal, and East Coast Park.

Rest assured, there will be a housewarming party. Now, to start planning the move...

Life for us just never seems to quieten down very much, does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home