Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, January 05, 2009

I AM BAAACK!

Yep! I'm back in Sunny SIngapore!!!
Where the sun does not set at 4:30pm, and the indoors are always colder than out.

There's something invigorating about travelling so far to experience something so entirely different from what you are used to for the past 26 years.

I had always been the lucky kid amongst my circle of friends - having at least been able to step out of Singapore and see other lands. Not like some rich people who have travelled all over and may not appreciate the opportunity.

When I travel, I'm interested in how life is like there. What it means to live in that city. How things work there, the systems, rules, norms. Of course there are all the sights and sounds, and tastes.

What I got out of 14 days in Germany was fantastic. I saw how different things were in the cities, the village, etc. Of course, language was a big problem but having my personal tour guide was the best.

His parents brought us around so much, and we had fun with his friends there too. I don't know how else to put it through but it was absolutely wonderful. I might even say it was perfect!!! :O)

Ah. Alas, nothing lasts forever.

Tomorrow is back to work. Feels as if it is the first day of work for me (like I'm starting a new job or something).

Plenty of new challenges to tackle this week.

Life is going to be back to normal for now. But plans are already being made for April and October as I type this.

Photos on facebook - though there's more to come..... heehee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home