Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally!

The moment that I've been waiting for - THE COUNTDOWN TO GERMANY!!!

The D&D is now over.. and a whole big load is off my chest now. There's still post-event work to be done but they are needless to say, much less worrying than the work before.

It's nearly 3am now. I can't go into details. But let's just say it was a job well done by the whole team.

I will be flying off in 4 days to Deutschland. I've got almost everything ready now. What I'm seriously lacking is a pair of boots suitable for winter. In other words, it should be lined warmly on the insides and have good footing on the sole for wet weather.

I am going to have a horrible time trying to find something in Singapore that fits the description. I have only 3 more nights to shop for this - which I may unfortunately be spending in the office.

I'm so excited..... :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home