Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Kaze @ The Heeren 2009

It's Christmas around the corner and Kaze will be performing their annual fund-raising thingie again!!!

At The Heeren (like last year), the performance will be without me since I'll be in Deutschland, freezing my ass off.

Pls support them ok? Make a donation. Every bit counts.
And do stay to listen!!! They practiced really hard! Plus it took a lot of effort for me to put the pieces together!

For those who have not heard our performance since The Esplanade, yes, there have been new additions since! The Sound Of Music medley, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, etc. The old time favourites will of course still be heard.

When I finally get more time, I'll start writing more pieces to update again.

If you have any events you'd like us to perform at, drop me a msg on this bloggie!!!

I hope to perform at the Esplanade again. It was such a wonderful experience. Lobang pls anyone? Heeheehee..

4 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Kaori said...

Hey Girl
Any recording/video or portfolio/websites which I can browse for your team's flute performance?

Im looking for entertainment for my wedding day. =)

Do email me at fionlim89@gmail.com

Oh and do enjoy your trip!

-Shu yun(fion)
(PTPS)

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hey gal!!!
u can check out my facebook or go to youtube and search for Kaze Flute. Unfortunately not many videos are uploaded.

I'll try to find a small clip that i can send you ya?

when's the big day? Congrats in advance!!!

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Kaori said...

okie.

16th aug 09 =)

Hope to hear your wedding bells soon too!

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hahaha! unfortunately u'll have to wait damn long.
sorry. busy at the moment. will try to find a video and email to u soon. :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home