Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still counting down...

Like I predicted - I can't find the shoes I need for the trip. I'm going to have to make do with frozen feet for a couple of days till I buy one there, cos I give up looking in Singapore.

TOmorrow night is going to be spent at the Esplanade. The Nutcracker! The first dance I'll be watching (I think?). Good to get into the Christmas mood, since it's next week and all that. Wow. I didn't actually realise it was next week.

Damn. Time flies.

I am still busy at work, but a lot better of course. More relaxed I suppose. Loads to think about before I leave.

It's time to pack some more...
clothes ... check
socks ... check
gloves ... check
hat ... check
stockings ... check
coats ... check

Now how the hell do I fit them all into my bag with sufficient space left to squeeze more?! It's completely packed now. And mind you, my bag is large enough to have my stuffed toys AND kiki inside.

Time to get busy. I'll blog again soon soon. I hope. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home