Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Lack of photos

I really should use my HP camera more - otherwise i'll land up buying a separate gadget just for snapping photos. Very tempting... but it'll only mean more $$$!

The IT show was a good chance but I was more happy to get out of there than anything. Dumb human traffic at City Link was the worst. Idiotic marshalls were trying to re-direct people out of the underpass. HELLO!?! Did they not know it was raining outside that is why so many people were inside?!

It was very poorly handled. They only needed to put the barricades in the middle and control the traffic flow like on the roads. 2 way traffic. Not cordon off an entire area and ask them to get out.

Anyway, on the brighter side, on Friday I watched my friend strut his stuff on stage for the Cleo's 50 Eligible Bachelors party in Zirca. Maybe gals are supposed to like it when guys with 6 - 12 pacs strip or do silly stuff. If that's the case, perhaps I'm not just another gal. I'm just a different one.

Very funny hosting by Hossaan Leong of course. Thanks to him that he made the show good. I mean the rest of the show was entertaining but... I guess I'm just not the man-hungry kinda gal.

Saturday was really nice though. House party at my friend's place was fantastic. Played silly guessing games and drank quite a bit. The perks of having your own place.

Trip to Hong Kong is booked.
Trip to KL is postponed till May/July.
Surprise trip is next weekend (damn it. I should be packing. not typing.)
Birthday party food and drinks to be settled.
Paid tickets for Cats.
Yet to pay for Bintan trip that is booked.

Damn. It's all a little much.
Should focus on the upcoming one first.

Till then ... I have last minute ktv tomorrow, maybe late dinner on Wed after my 8pm mtg, German class on Thurs ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home