Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cobwebs

I am seriously neglecting this space huh?

I'm updating my facebook so often I hardly ever post anything here any more. But... it could be a good thing?

Remember I once said that I noticed that I tended to blog when I was upset.. or frustrated.. or just plain mad?

Blogging less could mean that I'm actually happier - at least for now. Life is full of ups and downs. Call me skeptical, but it is true that a bout of happiness only lasts that long before something comes and slaps you in the face to remind you of the reality we're in.

So I'm savouring the moments when I can. Mkaing sure I lick up every happy moment and remember it, treasure it.. before it slips away and the down swing hits.

And when it does, I'll have this space, and I'll also be able to remember that the pendulum will swing upwards again if I push hard enough.

The CNY break has been a good one. Using this chance to meet up with as many people as I can. I love doing that so much.

AND...

My notation software is FINALLY working again!
That means I can arrange music for flutes again!
Next performance: 24 Feb
Haven't practised in a damn long time. Going to be a formal event.. unfortunately our repertoire is only so limited. Sigh. I really hope to be able to boost it up much more.

I still haven't figured out what I should do if I'd like them published. argh. In the meantime, I'll just focus on writing more so we have a wider choice of selections.

Anyone wanna hire a flute quartet for their wedding/corporate event/etc? Heeheehee! Call KAZE! Through me!!!

All ritey. Enough talk for now. Time for bed.
Whoever's reading: GONG XI FA CAI and happy chinese new year!

Parting shot to those who miss Kiki..

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home