Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back & busy

Nothing new huh? I'm busy again.

Work is of course taking up the big bulk of it. But I have to admit my BF too. I'm not complaining about the time I'm spending with him because it is really wonderful, but I am really hoping to have more time to meet up with other people as well.

I'm glad I've been trying to arrange that so ... at least that takes off a little bit.

I've got a lot on my mind, and I would really like to write them all out but it's so hard to when I'm so tired.

There's so much to say yet so little time.. and sometimes I have problems expressing what I mean. I'm much better writing but .. it just takes much longer.

Don't be mistaken. I'm not complaining about my blessed life, or that I am unhappy. But I even the happiest of people do have thoughts that run through a working brain.

Just time for the brain and heart to have a good little exchange.

Ah well. I'm just going to have to find time. Plain and simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home