Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reaching the point of exhaustion

I think I was a lot more tired and drained when I was working on the D&D late last year, but somehow, this time I am feeling it again.

I believe it is the coupling of work and my personal life matters that makes it harder to balance lately. Plus the incredible weather nowadays - the extreme heat coupled with the flash storms.

Yep. I know I'm not getting any younger. It's a sign. Damn. I'm only turning 27!!! And that's still a bit more than a week away!

Anyway, his parents are in Singapore now. That means both my parents and his have finally met. But strange to use the word "finally" when it took waaaay longer before mine met my ex's.

MK's bday party was last Saturday and he is now officially 30. Woohoo! Again for the benefit of those who do not have facebook... here are some snippets of the wild party which I only drank 1 shot of vodka the entire night for:
The cake


One of the MANY MANY MANY photos


My mum & his mum


And at the weekend before that, we had such a wonderfully classy night at Cats with champagne and great company... and dress-up!


Today is his nephew's birthday party.
Next few days are going to be spent looking for an apartment he can stay in. I hope he can find something.

I've spoken to my mummy about moving in with him. She's ok with it. So now it really is up to me.
Would I like to try it??? Yes.
Do I have the guts to??? Yes.
So what is holding me back???

Apart from the obvious financial reasons, there is a certain quality of life that I have at home and what I have there at his place is different.
For EG: As much as the TV I bought for my room belongs to me, I can't bring it over 'cos it'll ruin the wall. Simple things like that that seriously... shouldn't even matter.

But I am still bringing these into consideration to remind myself that I will be starting all over and building my lifestyle once again.

It sounds exciting. Maybe that's why I'm a little nervous about taking up this challenge.

I really want to prove that I can make it. And more importantly, I know my mummy would want to see that I can take care of myself (or have someone to help to do that.. heehee..)

Could be what's contributing to the exhaustion. I cannot fall sick. I must not fall sick!!! Not when I'm going Bintan next Friday!!!!!!!!!! Wahaha! With 7 Germans no less. And when I"m back ... MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Anyone know of irresistable birthday treats? I'm looking for where to eat lunch and dinner. Lunch being at Raffles Place of course. Working lah.

Okie dokes. Gotta go get ready for the kiddy party. Then Botanical Gardens tomorrow. Nice SSO concert. All we need is good weather.

Leave comments pls my dear readers.. I know some of you are out there. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home