Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Hello to Q2

We're into the second quarter of 2009! Damn. That was really quick eh?
Hard to believe that mk and I have only been together for 10+ months really.

The trip last weekend was, needless to say, magical.

Trekking with commando mosquitoes was horrible, and the climb made me walk like a duck for the next 3 days, but damn... it was completely worth it.

For those who are still not on facebook (tsk tsk), check out what u're missing!


Just a very brief idea of what we had to climb up AND down:

And this was already a very very short flight of bamboo/mud "stairs".

Somewhere inside the jungle where we finally managed to take a breather:


Lucky for me, I didn't get leeches, but mk did! But I got the mozzies instead. I wonder which is worse.

Unfortunately, now that mk is back at work, it is too busy for him. Sigh. Poor thing's been camping in the office the entire week - and is in the office today! SATURDAY! WAT THE FREAKING HELL?!?!?!

He deserves so much better.

I'm going to play with Kiki a little bit now. Taylor Swift's Love Story is driving me nuts. The song just keeps looping itself. ARGH.

Tomorrow I'll be going to St John Island to pick up the rubbish. Yes. You heard me right. First trip there. Let's see how much of nothingness there is there. Hahaha! :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home